Residential Painters Greensboro NC
We offer Residential painting services to Greensboro, Burlington and the surrounding areas of North Carolina. If your interior walls need painting, we can give your home a fresh new look. Need the exterior of your home painted? We are a professional company that will handle your exterior project with knowledge and care. At NC Paint Contractors we take pride providing exceptional residential painting services.
You can trust your home to NC Paint Contractors, as your local paint company. We are locally owned and operated, we strive to give you value, good workmanship, and professionalism at a fair price. You will be treated with fairness, courtesy, and respect.
We are a full-service Paint Company in Greensboro and we serve the surrounding areas including Burlington, Mebane, High Point, Jamestown, Winston Salem, Brown Summits, and Summerfield. NC Paint Contractors specializes in residential painting and can have the Interior and Exterior of your home looking spectacular.
We take a hassle free approach for every client. We arrive on time to discuss the initial color consultation, we assess your home to ensure we have determined the necessary preparation details before we add any paint, and we finish with beautiful final touches.
Residential House Painting Services We OfferAt NC Paint Contractors, we offer professional house painting services. We provide a variety of services related to painting and home improvement. We can help your home shine and look its best on the interior and exterior. Read more about our specific services on the following pages:
- Garage floors
- Decks & fences
- Eco Friendly painting
- Pressure washing
- Carpentry services
- Interior painting or stain for one wall, one room, or your entire house!
- Vaulted ceilings and 2-story entries are our specialty
- Accent walls
- Wallpaper Removal
- House Painting
- Plaster and dry wall patching
- Textured ceilings and walls
- Wood paneling
- Garages and basements
- Brick, Stucco (hard coat or synthetic), Concrete, Wood, Composite, or Vinyl Siding
- Doors, Windows, Fascia, Eaves, or Tile roofs
- Wood or vinyl Shutters or Architectural Woodwork
- Decks, Railings, and Patio Covers (wood or metal)
Our Residential Painting Process
- We will carefully ensure that all of your furniture, fireplaces, flooring and home decor is covered and protected. We will move your furniture as needed, and take extra precautions to ensure an organized work area.
- We then prepare the walls and trim by cleaning the surface areas, calking small holes, sanding rough surfaces, patching any large holes or repairs.
- Once all of the proper areas are covered, repaired, prepared and primed we are ready to apply a high-quality paint.
- When the painting process has been completed, we tour the home together for a final inspection.